"Behold, you desire truth in the innermost being." (pslam 51:6)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well, I decided to start a new blog. Not one that's sole purpose
is to update people on my life...just one to share with people what God is sharing with me. I want to follow the beautiful example of a recent blog I've seen (beautyandjoy.blogspot.com) and focus more on the joys of life that the Lord so abundently blesses me with. God has taken me through so much refining in the past year and there is so much beauty in all of it. Through the mundane days, there is beauty, through the painful days there is beauty, through the busy days there is beauty and I want to blog it:] In the process of God renewing my mind daily, He takes out the lies the enemy has planted there and in their place plants seeds of truth. I want to share with myself and whoever reads this the beauty of God's glory. It's everywhere. It is so easy to forget it, to get so overwhelmed the busyness of life rather than being overwhelmed by Him...I want to intentionally focus my mind on Him. And this is yet another way to do it. Remember those words form Paul..."Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."- 2 Cor. 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment